Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hum dee dum...

Okay so... Yes. I am ashamed of myself. I sorry. I abandoned my blog completely. But I'm here now so... Maybe I'll gain interest in posting regularly again. =]

Um so... Not a whole lot to talk about really. Had a good Christmas and all! =] My three little cousins were here for two days with my uncle (whom I lufffff), geeze do they just suck the energy out of you. I told my friend Adam it was like we had 3 little tornadoes ripping through the house. He said he knew how I felt because he had 4 little tornadoes in his house that never left. (4 little siblings.) I didn't feel too misfortunate after that.

Right now I have my MySpace playlist playing. I love music. Music is my drug of choice. There are no health hazards involved and there is a song for every day and every mood and every situation. Music is just ah-mazingggg. Mmm. Wonderful stuff, I'll tell you! It's better than coffee and chocolate combined. =]

I get addicted to songs. Like... seriously addicted. To the point where it's ridiculous. Right now I'm not... uber addicted to anything. But I have several songs I am listening to every chance I get haha. These are the songs:

Drink, Swear, Steal & Lie -- Michael Peterson (it's not like it sounds, I swear!)
Nobody's Girl -- Reckless Kelly
When You Say Nothing At All // Don't Close Your Eyes -- Keith Whitley

Keith Whitley is... Oh, man. Keith Whitley is just... Haha there are no words! I love his songs and I love his voice. He died way too young. =[

Anywhoooo. Yesh. Oh! There's a dance tonight! Wooot! -dances- Ha will be fun. :D Sara and I were gonna go to a movie before and she was gonna come home with me after but both those things are still a wee bit uncertain. But the dance will be pretty cooool. Ha I'm excited!

Okay well I'm running out of things to say. Seriously. I'll try and post tomorrow. Adios.

No comments: