Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Day The Computer Died

Our computer is old. And slow. And forgets things

Much like people when they age.

The Internet is so slow that when I go to the Library (where I am right now, as a matter of fact) I am sincerely shocked at the speed of the Internet. My grandparents' computer is so fast it's unGodly.

And today... Our computer... Died.

It was unevitable. -faint sniffle- He just... he was so old...

He had trouble moving. And processing new information. It was... his time.

-sob-

Luckily, we recently backed up all our information on an external drive. And today we are in town doing many random errands. I hate errands. So we are looking for a new computer as well, not that there is much choice.

But... If we fail in our desperate search for a new computer, I shall apologize in advance for my lack of blogging in the meantime.

Now my mother must go to the hair salon.

And I must leave this gloriously fast computer.

Adios.

No comments: