Monday, September 29, 2008

{-->R.A.N.D.O.M.N.E.S.S= Bloggynesss

Alright so the blue jean template was cool to begin with but I decided it was too dark. I'm not a... dark person. I'm more in the light soothing colors; and I'm not talking pastels. Like sage and beige and such... I love bright colors too. But not on web pages.

[/end rambling]

Tomorrow we get to start working a little more. -sigh- I love working cattle, don't get me wrong. But that means I have to ride Alfred and that little horse is driving me crazy. Just toss his head, and pull on my hands, and URGH. I seem to be doing all the right things; anchoring my hands and not giving to him, but he is persistent. Last Friday when we brought some cattle in he saw his buddies he was running with 2 weeks previous. They were running off, and he goes to humping and throwing some sort of little tantrum. It was pitiful, I lost a stirrup. LOL. Luckily he's just a little pot-bellied doof and all ended well. But the point is I am getting quite perturbed with the creature.

I hope Wyatt continues to hold up. He was ridden pretty hard as a youngster and usually breaks down during fall works and gets lame. But tomorrow we have to start moving stuff back to their pastures, and we have to work our good herd in West Bull.

Then Sunday evening the 3 Goofs come back in. Ha... We have the 3 Amigos and the 3 Goofs. Seems that day hands travel in threes. Huh. That's funny.... So does bad luck.

Hehe. So Monday we will start working the North side, the beef cattle; for some reason I hate the North side more than the South side. Racetrack is pretty good to work but I hate North Adobe. -shiver- Mountain is a pain in the butt too. Ahhhh wells.

And now I will end this tiny pointless blog post with one of my favorite Bible verses of all time.


"When I am afraid,
I will trust in you.
In God, whose word I praise,
in God I trust; I will not be afraid.
What can mortal man do to me?"
Psalm 56:3-4

1 comment:

Joshua said...

This a comment to let you know that I commented. Umm... yeah

Joshua