No I haven't been tagged again. (Thank goodness!) But... I want to blog today. I'm trying not to fall behind on it again. Don't wanna starve ya'll of our daily blog portion. So... here I sit. I have been staring at a blank screen racking my pea-sized brain, grasping for something, anything, to write about! So instead of writing about something, I'll just write about... everything!
I'm a very random person. So. I figured I would just entertain ya'll will random facts about the quirky Ranch Kiddo. They aren't as good as my Mama's but.... just in case ya wanna know more about me.
1) I sing in the shower. Every night. There is not one tune-less shower. Sometimes it's "Delta Dawn" and other times it's "East to West". It varies. But I always sing in the shower. Something about the shower tiles or something magnifies sounds... So I sound better in the shower. =D
2) I love and hate Dr. House at the same time. Ever seen that show? House? It rocks. Anyway, yeah. I just love him to pieces and at the same time I wanna strangle him. Haha. Good actor.
3) I never played with baby dolls as a child. Well, okay, so I'll take that back, I did play with baby dolls. But Tyler had to "kidnap" it from me and then take it as hostage. I then turned from the babysitter into a private investigator and had to go save it.
4) I will eat peanut-butter with anything. Or nothing. I will eat it on tortillas, I will eat peanut butter sandwiches, peanut butter banana sandwiches, I eat it with apples, celery, crackers, or just eat it straight from the jar. Ahhhh peanut butter. My creamy delight!
5) I have eaten prunes at 1:30 in the morning. I won't go into detail here. Let's just say I slept over at Sara's... and yeah.
6) I love to bake, hate to cook. Well, okay so I don't exactly hate to cook. It's just not something I really like doing. However, I love to bake! I will bake anything if you give me a recipe. Pies, cakes, cookies, bars, brownies, cupcakes, muffins, anything. I love it! Sometimes I just get a boxed cake mix and add random things to it to see how they turn out.
7) I am easily scared. Tyler knows this all too well. He used to hide behind doors and stuff and jump out and scare the living daylights outta me and then I would be jittery all stinkin day. Movies used to really bug me. I saw 2 minutes of this "Haunting" show one time, and there was this ghost dude called Mr. Gordy. I was freaked for months.
I have no muse. That is all I can come up with. So... There is this really cool Discovery Channel commercial. It's awesome haha- I like it when the dude from "Future Weapons" blows up the shack. Anyway, here it is:
I love tornadoes, I love arachinids... LOL I love it. Enjoy!
Under the Needle - February
4 days ago