Friday, May 23, 2008

5 Random Things

5 Random Things




What I Was Doing Ten Years Ago:

1) Still living in Texas (as a 4 year old!)

2) Riding Poncho nonstop

3) Rescuing and pampering baby kitties (not much has changed)

4) Watching "Winnie the Pooh" regularly

5) Enjoying helping Mama around the house (okay so that has definitely changed)



5 Things On My "To-Do" List Today:

1) Do a math lesson

2) Rope the dummy for atleast 20 minutes

3) Play with Dexter

4) Find that baby kitty

5) Ride Wyatt



5 Snacks I Enjoy:

1) Peanut butter banana sandwich

2) Apple (peeled, with peanut butter)

3) Ritz crackers

4) A chocolate (chip) granola bar

5) Tortilla with cheese



5 Things I Would Do If I Were A Billionaire:

1) Scream hysterically, run in a circle, do the happy dance

2) Give to St. Judes hospital & animal shelters

3) Buy one of them fancy new Hybrids

4) Buy a ranch in Texas =D

5) Save the rest



5 Bad Habits:

1) Leaving clothes in the bathroom

2) Not washing clothes until I am totally out

3) Not washing my retainers in the morning

4) Chewing on my pinkie (it's weird)

5) Not doing the silverware when I do dishes



5 Places I've Lived:

1) Ojo Grande in Texas

2) Bankie Stocks Ranch (did I spell that right Mama?)

3) Timber Mountain Ranch in Texas

4) L/E Ranch here in NM

5) The moon

I now tag... Auntie M. Aaand... Mama!!

No comments: