Friday, April 11, 2008

Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! [Name Da Birdie!]

Hey just wanted to let ya'll know I finally found a good blog template site. They don't have cowboy, western, or Christian themes but they have pretty good ones. Well I take that back. They had one cowboy template. I helped Mama set up hers and put that template on it, and helped her set up a playlist and stuff. Her blog needed a makeover. ;-) Pyzam (www.pyzam.com) has some pretty good ones but nothing that I really loved.

The sight is called Final Sense. Just visit the link below, and choose from the categories on the left side bar. When you want to see one, just click on the picture. When you want the code, just click on "More Details". A page comes up, and you copy the code. Then just go to "Customize" on your blog (or from your dashbord, "Layout"), then "Edit HTML", and replace the code with your old one. =) They have a really cool one called Sunset with birds that fly around in the header that is just super cool.

I, of course, found my template on there. I like it because it's light and simple.

By the way, my birdie needs a name. Lol he just does! Any ideas? All suggestions welcome!!

Anyway, just thought I'd share, in case somebody was lookin for an update on their blog. =)

http://www.finalsense.com/services/blog_templates/march2008_templates.htm

No comments: